At Thrive, we love kettlebells.
There’s no other tool that’s so portable but can provide a brutally hard full body workout that makes you leaner, stronger, and healthier.
If you’ve got a kettlebell at home, you’ve basically got a gym at your fingertips.
This week we’ll take you through a 7 minute workout you can do every day that will get you closer to your goals without hurting your schedule.
The nice thing about this workout is it doesn’t require a lot of space and revolves around one exercise, the most effective fat-burning exercise we know; the kettlebell swing.
Check it out:
1. Set a timer to 7 minutes and put it somewhere you can see it clearly
2. Grab a kettlebell that you can swing comfortably for 15-20 reps and start the timer
3. Once you’ve started that timer, knock out a set of 10 reps and set the bell back down
4. Walk around and shake the tension off for the remainder of that minute
5. As soon as the timer gets to 6 minutes, knock out another set of 10
6. Continue to do sets of 10 reps at the top of every minute
7. Get a spatula to peel yourself off the floor when you’re all done. 🙂
This is a simple but very effective workout that doesn’t take much time and can be done almost anywhere. In 7 minutes you’ll be amazed how high you can get your heart rate and how much work you can get done.
If you’d like to make the workout harder you have a couple of options.
- Increase the Kettlebell Size
- Increase the Duration of the workout. Perhaps adding 2 minutes a week for a few weeks.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
Try out this 7 minute workout and give us some feedback below.